You can purchase the QUIK Hosting service online in a few simple steps. All you need is an email address address to get started. Click on the button below to get started. The order process is completely intuitive but for more information, see the steps below, watch a video on the order process or contact us.
Before you order, please make sure that you are aware of the cost of the service and the options you have. Click here for more details.
The steps for purchasing the service are:
- When you click on the above button, you will be redirected to an online registration page.
- Submit an online registration form by entering all the required fields. On successful registration, you will receive an email containing information on how to order the service. Normally, you will receive this email within minutes of registering but in some cases it may take up to 1 business day.
- Go to the online order page using the link provided in the email you received in response to the registration request. On successful completion of the form, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to access the service. At this point the service is setup and you have access to the operator as well as the visitor pages. You also have access to the Administration Portal from where you can configure and monitor the service. If you do not submit the order form within 7 days, the registration is cancelled and you have to start with step 1 again.
- You will also receive an email containing an invoice for the order along with the payment information. Note that although the service has been setup, until you pay for the order, the full feature set is not available to your group. If you do not pay within 7 days, the entire order is cancelled and you have to start from step 1 again.
- On payment, you service will be fully activated. At this point, you can also request additional customization to your service.
Back to QUIK Hosting